Monday, August 11, 2008

Caleb is potty training himself !!!

OH the joys of parenting....I never new I could get so excited about poop in a potty, but I did. Caleb decided on Friday that he was big boy and he needed to wear big boy underwear. So I let him thinking that it would never last...I was very wrong. He has been wearing them ever since ( not that exact pair) and today he came and told me needed to hide ( which is code for #2) so I suggested that he hide on the potty. I left and came back to find him overjoyed to show me his surprise. I actually almost cried I was so excited..I danced around the bathroom and Caleb was so proud. I love being a mom.....it really is the simple things in life that are so exciting.

3 comments:

Misti said...

We're right there with ya! Joshua's been doing great! I found a potty chart for free on the internet and we put a smiley face sticker when he goes potty or poop. Have you checked out my blog...I went so far as to put some pics of the potty:) hehe We get excited and Joshua runs out the bathroom squealing...look what Joshua made..by himself!! hehe Yay! It is the lil simple things that are so great:)

Jason and Jessica said...

Yay Caleb!! We're so proud of you! (And glad for you, Erin!)

Kathryn Spell said...

Haha! His spiderman undies where so cute too! hah this is adorable! better than him pooping on the floor for me! ha