Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Burt's Pumpkin Farm

Last week we went to Burts Pumpkin Farm in Dawsonville. Caleb really enjoyed the farm last year but it was so hot ans crowded. This year it was beautiful and actually felt like fall. Sophie had a good time too, she slept in her little sac the whole time.


Caleb played in the rows of pumpkins, he was "hiding and seeking" or at least he thought he was.

I thought this was a pretty picture!!
These next pictures are from the hay ride



This is Caleb and a friend of ours daughter, Aubrey. They surprised us and meet us there.


Aubrey, Caleb and Jackson



2 comments:

Kathryn Spell said...

This looks like So much fun! And I love all the fall colors! Can't wait till next year when I can come with ya'll to this kind of stuff!

Corie said...

These pictures are awesome. I LOVE the one of Sophie on the pumpkin!! I took a picture of Avery asleep at the table in the Dining Hall this summer too. Your kids are so cute.