Sunday, July 27, 2008

More great news

God is so amazing, today at a birthday party my friend Corie told me that here Sunday School class took up a collection for us. I honestly forgot about it, so on the way home I decided to open the envelope and see what was in it. OH MY.... it was almost 900. dollars. I almost screamed!!!! God just continues to provide for this adoption. Someone told me that God would not start something and then not finish it. I am just in total AWE of how great HE is. This whole road to adoption has been amazing. We wanted to adopt from Ethiopia but every time I thought about sending the papers in I would decide to wait a little longer. Then we prayed about adopting domestically and I looked into tons of adoptions agency's but just could not make a decision. Then one Sunday evening when I least expect it my sister Katie told me that my mom had talked with someone who wanted to tell us about a baby that needed a home. I made a few phone calls, and here it is 2 weeks later and we have been blessed with 8000.00, our home study is done and now all we have to so is just wait for B-Day. I am speechless by His great works.

No comments: