Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on Sophia!

OK so I talked with Tonya a little while ago and she is taking Laura to the Doctor tomorrow at 2pm. We are hoping that they will induce her, she is trying really hard to not do anymore drugs but is really struggling. Please be praying for her and that God will protect them both. Also with these 3 new hurricanes approaching we are hoping God will get us in and out of FL quickly. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will be letting you know that we have a baby on the way!!!

1 comment:

Misti said...

Yay! I keep checking to see what's going on. I don't want to keep calling you and drive you nuts...:) No thanks needed hehe However, I may call later because Jerry is taking the computer to school. Hopefully you guys will be on your way to FL today!! I'm so excited!